Careers at TRENDYGOLFUSA
We’re a fast-moving, industry-leading fashion online retailer that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. Our Warehouse team is committed to providing excellent service to our customers by accurately and efficiently processing orders, returns, and providing shipments to the store. You’ll communicate clearly and because the job is so varied, you’ll be flexible throughout your working day.
A day in the life…
Working in our Warehouse you’ll regularly be bending, reaching, standing, walking and lifting up to 50lb boxes
- You’ll make sure inventory and orders are accurately picked, processed, assembled, efficiently packed and shipped
- We operate a job rotation scheme, so your work will be varied. And you may be asked to work within other areas of the company to support any given initiative
- You’ll complete receiving and/or shipping documentation, as needed
- You’ll work with best practices following standard operating procedures and reference aids, always looking for areas of improvement and communicating suggestions to our leadership team as appropriate
- You may also need to research and resolve issues using appropriate resources
You own this if you have…
- The ability bend, reach, stand, walk and lift up-to 50lb boxes without difficulty
- The ability to work on your own as well as with others
- A commitment to teamwork through relationship building, reliability and collaboration
- The ability to drive productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. TRENDYGOLF is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Employee discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Health Insurance Stipend
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The idea of TRENDYGOLF began back in January 2004 when a couple of self-confessed golf nuts were discussing the new designer brand 'look' that was winding its way on to golf courses all over the world.
Surprisingly, the name of the most controversial brand to hit the fairways eluded us. And after numerous searches on a number of various search engines, we managed to find an article on Johan Lindeberg. The next question we asked ourselves was 'where can we buy this guy’s clothing?' This difficulty was the catalyst for TRENDYGOLF.COM.
We wanted to bring this vibrant new look that was not readily available at your average pro shop or high street store, to golfers alike.
We intend to provide the latest fashion and the products that the top players are modeling. Though we have a concept, and that is golf fashion so each individual will be able to find the size, color, and design that is right for them.
TRENDYGOLF is not just aimed at the fashionable golfer; it is an institution that wants to bring the latest designs from the trendiest designers around the world to the forefront of fashion, both on and off course.
This position is a full-time, contracted to work 40 hours weekly between regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8AM-5PM. The pay range for this position is between $32,500 -$40,000 depending on experience. To apply for this role, please email your resume/CV to email@example.com.